- 9 x pre-marked routes from 10km to 55km.
- 1 x pre-marked kiddies route 4 km.
- 1 x pump track.
- 210 km of trail for riders making up their own routes.
- Bike wash facility.
- 2 x pre-marked routes for runners only – no bikes on these routes.
- Trail runners can also use the MTB routes.
- Many other roads and routes that you can make up yourself.
Walking and Dog Walking
- Walking and dog walking is allowed on the polo fields.
- All dogs near the club or car park must be on a leash.
- Walking is allowed on the trail running routes, but not on the MTB routes.
Tennis and Squash
- There are two tennis courts and one squash court.
- No booking system, so first come first serve, fixed tennis afternoons on Wednesday and Saturday when the courts may not be available.
- Polo is played at the club and forms a great weekend spectator sport during the season
Model Plane flying
- Model plane flying takes place on the polo fields weekly.
Functions and Meetings
- Two fully equipped meeting rooms for groups up to 20 people will be available from January 2020.
- Larger functions and meetings of up to 120 people are catered for in the main hall.
Kids Play Area
- The club has a dedicated kids’ play area
Toilets and Showers
- The club has both toilet and shower facilities for those taking part in activities.
- The club allows camping around the tennis courts and campers can make use of the ablution facilities.
- Campers wanting to take part in activities need to pay the day fee separately.
- During 2020, the club will be upgrading the camping facilities, and permanent sites with electricity and water will soon be available.